Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
7 am to 3 pm pm Full Time OR Per Diem All Shifts
3 pm to 11 pm Full Time OR Per Diem All Shifts
You can make a difference ⭐️
Ready to love where you work? Do you want to be valued and have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact? If you answered ‘yes,’ we can’t wait to introduce you to our team of dedicated, caring professionals.
Come join our team and spend quality time with seniors! Our staffing ratios allow you to give each person individualized attention. Families love our caring staff, and you will too!
We ❤ our CNAs!
We are a private, long-term skilled nursing care center. We offer a superior work environment over traditional SNFs. Our team has years of experience in Senior Care, and our leadership is encouraging and supportive. You can develop and grow your career here!
- Low staff-to-patient ratios
- Relationship-oriented care plans
- Steady population census with lower acuity care needs
- Consistent, caring, and friendly team of coworkers (many have been here 10+ years!)
- A beautiful work environment, our center is lovely, quiet, and calm
- Access to all the tools and equipment needed to do your job
We put “Care” first in everything we do. Each day will bring something exciting and new.
You will be part of a team and treated like family!
- Follow Nursing Care Plan
- Assist and Engage our seniors with activities of daily living
- Bathing, dressing, serving meals, visiting and attending to needs as they arise
- Keep resident rooms neat, tidy, and stocked
We truly appreciate and value our staff and are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Paid lunch break
- Paid holidays
- Consistent staff
- Weekly pay
- 401 K Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Insurance
- Altus Dental
- Life Insurance plan
Work at The Terraces, where we take care of you, so you can take the best care of our seniors.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you!