Dining Room/Tray Service Associate
Available for part-time shift 3:30-7:30 PM, 4 days per week (16 hours) including every other weekend.
⭐️ Dietary Aid/Server PART TIME Flexible shifts You can make a difference ⭐️
Ready to love where you work? Do you want to be valued and have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact? If you answered ‘yes,’ we can’t wait to introduce you to our team of dedicated, caring professionals.
Each day will bring something exciting and new; you will be part of a team and treated like family.
The Terraces Orleans Skilled Nursing has 33 units and Independent Living residences has 19 apartments and the residents are waiting to meet you and appreciate your service as a Dietary Aid/Server.
The Terraces Orleans staff enjoy a quality work environment and feel valued by our encouraging and supportive leadership.
Dietary Aide/Server Responsibilities
- Feel valued as you set up and serve meals to our residents
- Provide nutritional well-being of our residents.
- Assist in back-of-the-house shift work with your teammates
Dietary Aid/Server Benefits
- Engage with seniors and staff members
- Paid lunch
- Weekly pay
- PTO (48 hours annually)
- Enjoy a small intimate work environment, get to know your dining guests
- Be recognized and valued for your efforts!
- Grow in your career as other opportunities are available
Work at The Terraces, where we take care of you, so you can take the best care of our seniors.
All staff must be vaccinated and weekly covid testing per state regulation.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you!