Perfect for High School Seniors!
You can make a difference ⭐️
Ready to love where you work? Do you want to be valued and have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact? If you answered ‘yes,’ we can’t wait to introduce you to our team of dedicated, caring professionals.
We put “Care” first in everything we do. Our staff enjoy a quality work environment and feel valued by our encouraging and supportive leadership
Our Independent Living community has 19 apartments with a small, close-knit group of neighbors waiting to meet you and appreciate your service as a Dining Room/Tray Service Associate.
Each day will bring something exciting and new; you will be part of a team and treated like family. As a dining room tray service associate you will:
- Wait on and bring dinner for 6 to 10 residents in the dining room
- See residents smile as you deliver trays to their apartments
- Prepare and serve beverages
- Greet residents and engage with them as you serve
- You have a sense of accomplishment as you clear tables
- Assist in back-of-the-house shift work with your teammates
We truly appreciate and value our staff and are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Work with happy seniors
- Enjoy a quality work environment
- Be recognized for your efforts!