You can make a difference ⭐️
Ready to love where you work? Do you want to be valued and have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact? If you answered ‘yes,’ we can’t wait to introduce you to our team of dedicated, caring professionals.
Come join our nursing team and spend quality time with your patients! Our staffing ratios allow you to give each person individualized attention. Families love our caring staff, and you will too!
We ❤ our nurses!
We are a private, long-term skilled care center. Our team has years of experience in Senior Care, and our leadership is encouraging and supportive. You can develop and grow your career here!
- Low staff-to-patient ratios
- Relationship-oriented care plans
- Steady population census with lower acuity care needs
- Consistent, caring, and friendly team of coworkers (many have been here 10+ years!)
- A beautiful work environment, our center is lovely, quiet, and calm
- Access to all the tools and equipment needed to do your job
We put “Care” first in everything we do. Each day will bring something exciting and new.
You will be part of a team and treated like family
- Work in one of our two units; 12 beds and 21 beds; 1 nurse per unit.
- Follow a Nursing Care Plan
We truly appreciate and value our staff and are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Paid holidays and meal breaks
- Shift differential on weekends
- Weekly pay
- 401 K Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Insurance
- Altus Dental
- Life Insurance plan